Re: [OM] 2 series screen quick question

Subject: Re: [OM] 2 series screen quick question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:37:26 -0400
Already probably answered but I'll throw in my $0.02.  2 series screen
(or Beattie) will not affect actual auto exposure in OM-2/2N as that is
read off-the-film (OTF) or first curtain.  Screens will affect meter
needle position.  Even after calibration to a 50mm f1.8, small errors
creep in going to the wide side and tele side.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977