Re: [OM] Saturday Glimpses

Subject: Re: [OM] Saturday Glimpses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:26:30 -0700
On 3/21/2010 9:11 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Hi Russ,
>
> Thanks for the compliment.  I am somewhat perplexed because, when I look at
> the images in my gallery, more people have viewed the Volvo shot than have
> viewed the crocus, yet everyone who has commented prefers the crocus.

I suspect it's a matter of human psychology and the order in which you
posted the images.

It's easy to click a link, find the result not particularly inspiring,
and skip the next link.

I used to just post a link to just the first of a series of images,
assuming that my comments about them would lead folks to look at more
than one. Some do, many don't. Now I follow the examples of Andrew,
Nathan and others, putting individual links to each image, often with
individual comments.

When I link to a gallery page, I usually check out some images other
than those linked to, so I saw the nice crocus without the need for a
second link, but I've found that, oddly enough, some people aren't like
me that way. :-)

Moose