Re: [OM] John's missing font

Subject: Re: [OM] John's missing font
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:46:07 -0300
Chuck .... Thank you very very much indeed for your help. Please express my
grateful thanks to Mr McGrew for his detective work. I did pick up your
earlier email this morning just before being hustled out of the door for
breakfast!

In your earlier email reference was made Mr McGrew's upcoming deadline re
the Colon Cancer Challenge. I have just had another four foot long scope
check and fully understand the importance of the Challenge. Hopefully I
won't receive any negative feedback.

I managed to find http://www.fontemple.com/downloads.php from which I
downloaded the Arcadia font. For those who are interested in identifying new
and interesting fonts, the fontemple site has an abundance of offerings all
at no cost.

jh