Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2010

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2010
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:53:53 +0800
Some people use flash to create catch lights on the model's eyes but I don't
always like that. Zuiko 180/2.8 do has some CA but it is not critical for
portrait works unless the model wear black dress with white strips like that
one:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_9018.JPG

I would like to use smaller apertures but considering many of the background
are very close to the model I prefer to do wide open. Next year I may try
the 200/4, it do much better in CA.

C.H.Ling