Re: [OM] time out and lying low

Subject: Re: [OM] time out and lying low
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:32:25 +0000
Thanks, John, but I don't have a problem with much of today's road laws.  Too
many drivers are careless with their driving and their cars, and if a bit of
legislation disuades some of us from driving, so much the better.

By the way, John, the Telegraph is a lower quality newspaper these days.  It's
not as bad as the Times, but it's going downhill ...

Chris