Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 7: belly dancing, Villajoyosa, big fish and

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 7: belly dancing, Villajoyosa, big fish and more
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:20:13 +0100
Hi Nathan and all,

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
><http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=346>

Alt-1: a classic shot. B&W works great for it. I like the highlight at the
right, too.
Alt-2: and again, I love that big hair...
Alt-3: mind-boggling! Looks like two pictures in one.
Alt-6: very nice, although I'd try to crop the bottom.
Alt-13: a strong picture... and with a surprising blue thingy at the bottom
right corner of the door!
Alt-18: a beautiful picture, timeless. Lots of texture, and the right
exposure. Nice!
Alt-19: yuk! :-) Well recorded, but reminds me of the unpleasant works
around my "barrio": <
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/sets/72157623024133077/> Fortunately,
they seem to be finished soon.

Thanks for sharing. Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)