Re: [OM] Chuck is back, was: Chuck will be gone for a week

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck is back, was: Chuck will be gone for a week
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:09:42 -0600

> Please, don't get me wrong Ken.
> This could turn out to be a tough and maybe pointless topic to discuss on.

LOL, what I was getting at is that a picture like the carrier shot before
the hulking mountain is only something that can be shot in specific
locations. Here in Iowa, the only oceans we have are unending fields of corn
and soybeans. It takes 8+ hours of driving to escape to something else.

But when in Iowa, you shoot what's in Iowa. Actually, yesterday, I got a
couple cameras out and shot extensively.  Hmm.  Make that three.  The A1 was
used for documenting equipment racks, and the E-1 and OM-3Ti were used at
two other locations.

I found a really cool old iron bridge that just demanded the reflected
photons to be captured. Will post said pictures from the E-1 tonight or
tomorrow.

> Me too I thought I was doing good when photographing this dilapidated
> carrier, and it seems I'm the only one who likes it.
> And that ain't silly at all.
>
> <
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3427721820/sizes/o/

Oh, how cool!  I like it! The only thing missing is "interaction".

AG