Re: [OM] Travel Kit and Shooting Style

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel Kit and Shooting Style
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:07:15 -0500
  Back when I worked in Germany for a summer (1979) I took my OM travel kit
which at the time was my whole Olympus kit: OM-1, 28/3.5, 50/1.8 and
75-150/3.5 zoom and about 10 rolls of Kodachrome 64. They served me well and
even if a bit slow, there were enough long summer days that low light was
not a problem.
  These days for a really small kit I'll take a 35/2.8 and 85/2.0 with one
or two bodies. If I could find a really reasonable 40/2.0 (like that's going
to happen) I'd carry the 24/2.8, 40/2.0 and 85/2.0.
  For really small I'll take the Rollei 35 (all the while wishing I'd never
sold my XA).

Charlie