Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/2/2010: a real snap shot

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/2/2010: a real snap shot
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:55:57 +0100
Hi Nathan and all,

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>But I am simply incapable of travelling without taking pictures, and so
here is a snap taken
>in the metro on the way to the airport this afternoon for my flight back to
Alicante:

><
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#791411040_yrXPd-O-LB

Arresting colours, and nice tracking on the lady with the phone... It's
surprising the good light inside Madrid's Metro -- I used it a lot in the
past.

>As Kyle says, keep pushing that button, it may come unstuck!

Very good advice! ;-)

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)