Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/2/2010: empty threat

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/2/2010: empty threat
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:02:32 +0100
Hi Nathan and all,

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Every day I go out on the terrace on the 5th floor at the office to see
what the weather gods have on offer. On Monday it was this:
><
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#796292009_a7ifc-O-LB

Surprising contrast between the dark clouds and the clear blue sly
patches... a really nice picture.

Sometimes, arriving early at work is rewarded with beautiful views:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/4387944373/> (GF1 + 20mm, spot metered
on the brightest clouds)

>But the only thing this cloud gave us was a nice picture (at least I think
it is)--not a drop of rain.

After a few days of sun, it seems we're gonna have another wet weekend here
:-(

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)