[OM] New? fast prime for MFT

Subject: [OM] New? fast prime for MFT
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 16:55:02 -0500
Yes, the 20mm f1.7 is a nice one indeed but the selective focus crowd
would like a stop or more faster for more flexible dof control.
DOF equivalence is about F 3.4 on FF.  Not as impressive when viewed
 from that  perspective.  Dr. Focus and  AG have calculated the exact
dof difference, but 2 stops is close enough for gov't work.
Mike