Re: [OM] introduction and 21/3.5 hood

Subject: Re: [OM] introduction and 21/3.5 hood
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:01:53 -0600
  Heck, maybe I'll forgo digital completely
> and just go all out and get a 21/2 Zuiko.  May as well have the best!

That's in my top two or three Zuikos. When traveling in the film days, I
would take it, the 28-48 and the 85 or 100, and be perfectly happy. You will
never regret the purchase of theis fine lens.

Then
> again, I "need" a 35/2 Zuiko to replace the 35/2 Nikkor-O I sold recently
> when I sold the last of my Nikon gear...
Well, that Nikkor is a nice lens, I still have mine from the early
seventies. Unfortunately, the Zuiko 35/2 is a dissapointment. Perhaps mine
is a bad example, but Gary Reese's tests wern't kind on it, either.

> Man, you guys don't make this any easier :)
That's not why we're here!

Bill Pearce