Re: [OM] introduction and 21/3.5 hood

Subject: Re: [OM] introduction and 21/3.5 hood
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:45:17 -0500
Welcome Nic.  I don't know the answer.  The eSIF (you need it)
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif.htm> says two were available, a
51mm slide-on and a 49mm screw-in listed (but not illustrated) here:
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/lensgroup/hoods.htm>
The same hoods are used on the 35/2.8 shift.  Perhaps someone who has
the real thing can post a pic and specs on dimensions to help you with
finding a suitable alternative.

Chuck Norcutt