Re: [OM] Aches and Pains

Subject: Re: [OM] Aches and Pains
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:04:58 -0600

> You know, I'd look forward to the day we could meet up, but if I get on a
> plane and I see you across the aisle from me, I'm getting off and taking the
> train! (No Offense!)

If you recall, one time I had a flight delayed because of a broken coffee
maker. I used that delay to write an episode of Vert and Toky.

Seriously, though, I've probably got almost as much flight time as a
passenger on airlines as Chris does as a pilot. For nearly 12 years I spent
1/3 of my life away from home. But those were all pre-911, so it was much
easier...

If I see myself sitting across the aisle on an airplane--I'm getting off
too!

AG (beside myself) Schnozz