[OM] Matterhorn annotated photo and Pileated Woodpecker links

Subject: [OM] Matterhorn annotated photo and Pileated Woodpecker links
From: orink@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 04:41:39 -0600 (CST)
Hi, all:

  Before I bought all my OM gear in the 1970s to date, I had the luck to get
this photo 1n 1964 with an Argus 35mm camera while I led my explorer scout post
on a bicycle trip from our US Military Hospital in Germany to climb the
Matterhorn. I recently posted an annotated .jpg version of it on the Severson
Dell Nature Center web site. There is also a mention of a 2009 Pileated
Woodpecker Nest 7 minute video I placed on YouTube. A YouTube search should let
you find it. The video shows what can be done even with non-HD equipment from a
tripod.

The public link for the annotated Matterhorn photo is:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=691514&l=4319bdd836&id=1041576428

  I also have found the free basic version of the DivShare application on
Facebook to be useful for storing very large music, photo, and .pdf files and
making them available for downloading by others. At this point it is not clear
to me whether these files can only be downloaded by Facebook friends or also by
others. I would also like to know if the link below also allows you to see my
other files I have uploaded to DivShare, or if you can only access the .pdf
article described below.

  If you would like to test this access for me, the following link should, I
hope, take you to a .pdf article with photos and charts. The file download of
28 megabytes is at my DivShare site. Just download the file. It should open for
you with the free Adobe Reader program that most folks already have on their
computers.

  The file is a short ( for me ) version of my Nov 2009 road trip into the US
western states to photograph last year's Leonid Meteor Shower. During the trip,
another serendipitous occurance took place that was lots of fun for me. Please
try the link and let me know if it worked for you and let me know if you felt
the .pdf file article was understandable and useful.

http://www.divshare.com/download/10360282-5fe

Thanks for all your help.

As Ever,
Orin Keplinger