Re: [OM] (OM) offer made for new body

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) offer made for new body
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:15:19 -0400
We considered Canadian real estate prices in Calgary and Vancouver as a
trifle insane even at the high of the booms. My parents considered them a
sneeze !

Consider that there are one or more streets in London where a million pounds
buys you not much more than a semi-detached / duplex property of very modest
size.

It's all relative ....... just supply and demand.

Having the government step in to regulate supply and demand, prices and
availability ....... watch out !

jh