[OM] OT: GF-1 as Point and Shoot

Subject: [OM] OT: GF-1 as Point and Shoot
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:43:27 +0000
I am had to go to work last Friday evening, starting at 1900 and finishing at
0130; I was on duty.  But to pass the time I took a camera:

http://threeshoes-photo.blogspot.com/2010/02/gf-1-as-point-and-shoot.html

I took my GF-1 with 20/1.7, rather than my E-3 or E-420.  The larger camera is
a bit heavy while my chiropractor is sorting out my muscles and posture, and
the smaller is a bit slow to focus in the dark of a party.  The Panny machine
did well and the results you see are pretty well unprocessed, bar a little
cropping etc ...

Because I tend to get a little careless with my gadgets after a beer or 2, I
used a chinese lens hood to give the lens some protection against knocks or
spillage.  It worked well.

I am also pleased with the GF-1 when using Zuikos, but they must be mainly
telephoto shots, of course.

Chris