Re: [OM] Olympus bits

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus bits
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:11:23 +0100
I have seen the results of the new 24 shift with a collegue. At
maximum shift it still suffers from soft corners,
however much better than than the old 24 shift. If the canon would
have been better my OM 24 shift would
have been sold already. Center performance is very good and unshifted
the corners are very sharp as well
but @ maximum shift the corners are worse than the zuiko (but I might
have a very good copy, it came straight from an
Olympus Austria employee), where the very extreme corners get a bit soft,
the part which was covered by the slide frame in the old days. Light
fall off is also worse than the zuiko, but I mostly
use the lenses at f5.6-8 so that is not much of a problem.

Iwert