Re: [OM] IMG: Friends at Fly-In

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friends at Fly-In
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 23:56:55 +0100
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> ...  As you might expect, I am the one that is encumbered with cameras.
> <
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Tennessee+OldTimers+Attend+a+Fly-In+2006.jpg.html

Nothing wrong with your clothes, really.

> Comments and ridicule are welcomed.

:-)

>The other reason is that they cover my
>ears.

When I was in (compulsory here back then) military duties, I got my ears
burnt -- quite logical since I usually have long hair, so my poor ears had
_never_ seen sunlight before ;^)

> Chopped off feet is just something that I'm very sensitive to since it
> was drilled into me in my training not to do that.

Maybe because of the "amateurish" tendency to put the face in the very
middle of the frame, leaving most of the top half empty... and losing some
valuable space at the other end for the feet.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)