[OM] webpage builders

Subject: [OM] webpage builders
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:15:46 -0800 (PST)
John,

My wife has used both for her work.

Her take is that unless you want to do very complex websites you will be more
than happy with Frontpage, which in her opinion is very easy to use.

You need to know HTML and something called CSS system, plus the ability to
purchase additional software packages, such as Fireworks and Flash that work
with Dreamweaver in order to utilize its full capabilities.

Let me know if you need additional information.  Ill forward your questions to
her, since I know absolutely nothing about building websites.

Boris