Re: [OM] [very OT] foot work

Subject: Re: [OM] [very OT] foot work
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:49:35 +0100
Join the club. It might have something to do with dyslexia as well,
however I love to read and have the feeling all goes well the "doctors" say
I am. (I think it just another way of seeing and experiencing the world).

I'm always in doubt whether it is 9 or 3 o'clock and by definition
switch the r and number three
for unknown reasons.

All the best,

Iwert