Re: [OM] Catch all solution for stuck aperture blades

Subject: Re: [OM] Catch all solution for stuck aperture blades
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:27:52 -0500
Part of the total area of the diaphragm blades are hidden under the
retaining rings.  The only real fix is to completely remove blades,
degrease all related parts and replace helicoid lube.  Squirting the
blades will most likely ooze into sealed element groups.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977