Re: [OM] Week 5 few fotos for fun - birds and food :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 5 few fotos for fun - birds and food :-)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 04:54:21 +0100
Thanks for looking, when I look at them again now they do seem a bit
dark as you say, I have been experimenting with the metering and haven't
quite found the best setting yet although why I missed it when I looked
before I am not sure maybe I had the room darker than normal.

We had a late breakfast and then the waffles at lunch time followed in
the eveing by a roast chicken dinner yummee!!

I wanted to take some other pictures of the bird with a "normal" lens
rather than the mirror but as is usual by the time I had returned with
the lens the bird had flown.