Re: [OM] ( OM ) Full moon on candid camera

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Full moon on candid camera
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:02:02 +0800
A very fine moon shot Brian. Zuiko 75-150 is a little soft (low contrast) at
the long end but it has rather good resolution, it performs very well for
high contrast objects or with the help of a little PS.

To me Zuiko 75-150 provides the fastest focusing speed among all Zuiko
lenses I have used (no big whites), the only one come close is 85/2. When I
need to focus fast or want to travel light I will take it.

C.H.Ling