[OM] FS - Something or somethings have got to go . . .

Subject: [OM] FS - Something or somethings have got to go . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:58:56 EST
I've been bitten by a foreign bug that has me wanting to buy a rather
expensive piece of printing equipment, so some of my stuff needs to go live
somewhere else.  There are several bodies (no, not the OM 3 or 3Ti) but a  1,
1n, 2 , 2n, 2S,  and maybe a 4 or 4T.  These may not be of  high interest,
however there is also a little glass, including a pristine 24mm  Zuiko shift,
a 70-150 f2.8 soft focus Tamron SP and I've thought about maybe  letting go
of the 20mm and 38mm macros (both pristine new version.)  This  will not be
a fire sale, but rather an opportunity to pick up some nice hard to  find
gear at a fair price.  Keep an eye on the list for future posting or  contact
me off-list is there is something in particular you have an interest in
adopting.

Bill Barber