Re: [OM] xD out?

Subject: Re: [OM] xD out?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:51:27 -0500
Video puts a big premium on speed and capacity which xD cards don't
have.  xD cards never made any sense from the day they were first
announced since (to save cost) the cards were made without built-in disc
controllers as other cards have.  It was an extremely short sighted
decision technically.  Probably made by a bean counter.  It's long past
time that it die.

Chuck Norcutt