Re: [OM] Musings from the dark side - i.e. life with 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] Musings from the dark side - i.e. life with 5D2
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:54:44 +0000
Thanks, Ian.

You didn't mention size or portability; I have always assumed that the 5D...
would be heavier to carry and therefore less likely to be in my bag.

I have to say that I sometimes miss the compactness (relative, of course) of
the E-1.  But I have my E-420 (for Four Thirds lenses) and GF-1 (fixed focal
length and manual Zuikos) for portability.  On that subject, I have developed
supraspinatus tendonitis to add to my epicondylitis (tennis/golfer's elbow) so
am forbidden from carrying heavy bags at the moment.

Chris

snip