Re: [OM] ( OM ) (E - ) A couple of old flower photographs

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) (E - ) A couple of old flower photographs
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:02:28 -0700
Brian Swale wrote:
> Candace wrote
>
>>> I was somewhat in contortionist
>>> mode to get a good angle.
>>>
>> Sounds like you need an "E-thingie" with an articulating LCD screen. ;-)
>> Candace
>>

> Funny thing is (and I have been thinking about this for a few days now), I DO
> have an E-3, but hardly ever use it and have never used the articulating
> screen.

Oh that's funny, because I very often find myself getting into weird
positions and then remember, duh Candace, use the tools the camera has
provided you with!
So I know how it goes.
Unless I am purposely doing something intending to use live-view, I
completely forget that I have that option...until I've about pulled a
muscle or two. :-)
My eye just automatically wants to look through a view finder.
I just couldn't resist the chance to tease you a little bit.
Candace