Re: [OM] [OT] Firedoor installation

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Firedoor installation
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:31:14 +0100
thanks for all the replies

The room is a cellar room and has a concrete ceiling and brick walls,
most swiss buildings seem to have a concrete floor above the basement,
most also have a nuclear shelter although ours was built before that
ruling my parents in law house has one (it was built later).

The furnace is also in there and it has windows to the outside. I think
we are only required to protect the rest of the house long enough to escape.

I think I will use the mortar pre mix I have already bought the 30
minutes depends on the amount of oil stored up to 3000 litres a 30
minute door is required, more oil requires a better door.

thanks IanW