Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: out and about

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: out and about
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 05:09:21 +1300
Andrew wrote
> Just for the record - I never photograph anyone under 18 and
> preferably older - and that includes fashion and portfolio work.

Actually, I did consider for quite some time whether or not to make that
contribution, which just sprang into my versatile mind.
In the end I decided it was sufficiently tongue-in-cheek; so I could.

No offence intended.
The message to me (from me) is that if I have to think *that* long about it,
then don't.

Brian Swale.