Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/1/2010: chestnut señorita

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/1/2010: chestnut señorita
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:00:57 -0800
I think "catching a haggis" is kind of like going "Snipe hunting".  My buddy
and I let some guys talk us int going snipe hunting, and they set us up with
the gunny sacks/burlap bags and left to "drive the snipes into us".  Of
course, they headed out in the opposite direction from the cars.  As soon as
they were out of sight, we ran to the cars and removed the distributor
rotors from all but one and drove that one back to town.  We did provide
them a ride back out to retrieve their cars, later. LOL