Re: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees

Subject: Re: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:15:42 +1100
Do you have options in the import settings? Lightroom allows you to
select previews with either the camera's preview settings ('minimal')
or with it's own decisions about the best preview for the RAW or JPEG
file ('standard'). I missed this fine point or ages as you have to
scroll down the import dialogue to see it! As I use a lot of different
cameras, setting Lightroom to think for itself, to develop its own
preview, has cured some occasional anomalies, but it does increase
import time significantly.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx