Re: [OM] IMG: Friends at Fly-In

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friends at Fly-In
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:33:47 -0600
OKthat's a good explaination. Certainly shooting loose allows more freedom
for cropping, but that's becomming a lost art. As for the effect on the
photo, it doesn't seem to me to matter at all.

But then, I've only been to New England once in my life. No desire to return
except to visit some friends on Cape Cod.
Bill Pearce