Re: [OM] Tilt adapter for MFT with OM mount

Subject: Re: [OM] Tilt adapter for MFT with OM mount
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 10:14:48 +0200
Thanks for sharing this, it's yet another small step which makes Micro
4/3 a
real, viable system.

I must agree with the crudeness - I don't see how lens tilt is at all
useful
without shift (unlike shift, which can be very useful without tilt).

With just tilt, one would go crazy moving the camera around physically
restore one's desired composition after tilting, I would imagine?
There is probably scope for a more versatile version of this adaptor.

The Sigma 12-24mm lens is quite cheap, and perhaps even some of the 10mm
lenses for crop DSLRs would have some image circle reserve to allow
for having
a quite wide-angle lens with tilt. But the shift is sorely missing!

Dawid