[OM] OMG! (not OM-G)

Subject: [OM] OMG! (not OM-G)
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 18:38:51 -0500
Just back from Pgh, PA.  Saw the movie with my nephew in "HD 3D" but
not at an IMAX.  3D effect seemed less pronounced than I remember at
the IMAX with a deep sea creature documentary.  Still despite the
defects (major), considering the  cool special effects it is worth
seeing, IMO, but in retrospect would only bother  to see it in 3D at an
IMAX.

Mike

The "plot" is in-your-face as Andrew describes.  But it's still an
amazing viewing experience.  See it regardless and ignore the "story".

Chuck Norcutt