Re: [OM] Free OM adaptor with E-P2

Subject: Re: [OM] Free OM adaptor with E-P2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:36:35 +1100
That's nice but I'd be more impressed if they were offering the
somewhat more expensive and MUCH more useful 4/3rs > m4/3rds adaptor
(MMF-2?) instead, which I did buy with my Pen - with that I've been
able to use all my current 4/3rds adaptors and the only one I'm
considering buying at some stage is a Leica M adaptor. The store where
I got it has been stocking a Chinese OM adaptor for $50 and I didn't
even bother with that one.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx