Re: [OM] OMG! (not OM-G)

Subject: Re: [OM] OMG! (not OM-G)
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:06:02 -0500
  I took the family to see it Tuesday.  I've been getting tired of overly
done CGI so I was expecting to be disappointed but overall I was pleased.
Yes, most of the movie is CGI but it is a cut, no make that two cuts, above
any other CGI I have seen. The story is pretty predictable (my 11 year old
had the ending figured out about half way through) and the story is not
subtle; evil, greedy industrial people travel light years to steal precious
minerals from race of New Age, communal, North American indigenous people
disguised as three meter, blue elves without an inch of body fat. All that
being said, it is a fun movie and not a bad way to spend 2 1/2 hours. Enjoy.

Charlie