[OM] TOPE updates: 1 new entry for #39, 3 new entries for #40 (and anony

Subject: [OM] TOPE updates: 1 new entry for #39, 3 new entries for #40 (and anonymity lifted) and shooting interval is open for #41
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:55:05 +0100
Hiya all,

Season's greetings, to everyone!

Wow, busy times, so I'm combining several TOPE updates in 1 e-mail. :P

Firstly: TOPE 39 sees one great new entry.

Then, TOPE 40 sees three fine new entries, and the anonymity is lifted.

Finally: the shooting season for TOPE 41 "Your Favourite Lens"
officially already opened on December 10th, but I was abroad then and
didn't have a chance to announce it then. Feel free to take some more
time to shoot pictures for it, even after the official deadline of
January 21st, 2010.
The theme abstract is:
"Interestingly enough this is the very first 'technical theme' of
TOPE, meaning that rather than setting a specific subject, the theme
for this installment is focussed (pun intended) around the gear used.
For this theme, the idea is to use your favourite lens for crafting an
image of your likings."

Alrighty, go check out the new stuff at the familiar URLs, and enjoy!

Cheers,
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to TOPE 40:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=40

Direct link to the complete TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php