Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2009: two Seville señoritas

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2009: two Seville señoritas
From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 23:10:59 +0100
Thanks Paul. Seville is very much a city that grabs hold of you. I
spent 11 months working here in 2003-4 and completely fell in love
with the place and the people. I have also noticed that many native
Sevillanos come back here at the first opportunity, even after
spending several years studying and working in Madrid, Barcelona or
even further afield. I can understand them perfectly well. This place
is magic.

Nathan

On 27/12/2009, at 21:30, Paul Laughlin wrote:

> During the three years that I spent in Spain, I made a number of
> trips to
> Seville.  One of my favorite spots was Calle Sierpes.  I usually
> made my
> evening meal (if you could call it that) by wandering through the
> many bars,
> along that street, drinking and partaking of the tapas.  I remember
> one bar
> that had the best Champinones al ajillo.  Always had to stop there.
> LOL
> Paul in Portland OR

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain