[OM] converting zuiko to alpha mount

Subject: [OM] converting zuiko to alpha mount
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:19:37 -0500
Dave at Leitax will have a complete kit with all necessary items and
tools, likely in Jan. Instructions for reversal should be
included as well.  No harm to the lens but is still surgery.  Perhaps
the kit  would induce less twitching.  If the current Sony DSLR's had
better high ISO performance, perhaps could be enticed to try the
procedure on a duplicate.  Given the noble cause  of your loss of locks
I thrust you will suffer no Samsonesque diminishment of your insights
into issues photographic.
Mike

OK, I was interested until I saw the pictures.....  I'm twitching
uncontrollably.

AG