Re: [OM] Getting my OM1 refurbished ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Getting my OM1 refurbished ?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 23:49:41 -0200
You must be talking about Mr. John Hermanson, www.zuiko.com - Camtech

But you're more lucky than you imagine: he has an already 'overhauled'
OM1 (sems it's not an OM 1n - so does yours) for sale, including a
very very nice lens.
Other than overhauling yours first, I'd buy that one, and then send
yours for an overhaul - don't miss this chance!

If I had acted as quickly as I'm suggesting you to do, I'd be a proud
owner of a Zuiko 100 F2, but someone bought it a few hours before I
decided to do so.

snif !!

Good luck

Fernando.