Re: [OM] Queue Be Gone

Subject: Re: [OM] Queue Be Gone
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:16:36 EST

In a message dated 12/25/2009 11:48:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It's  kinda nice not having THAT MUCH hair.  I'll let it grow out a bit,
but
just long enough to look good, but still be  manageable.

Hmm, sounds like a man who may be going on a job interview.

Nice to know I'm running in good company.  My head was shaved a couple  of
months ago and remains so as an act of solidarity with a beautiful, bright
young lady who has lost her hair to chemo-therapy.
_www.caringbridge.org/visit/autrey_ (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/autrey)

Bill Barber