[OM] [OT] Noristah

Subject: [OM] [OT] Noristah
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 23:23:15 -0800 (PST)
I came from the land of the snow

But have never seen anything like this...in fifteeen minutesthe ground was
covered with an inch thick blanket.

No pictures, but my favorite son and I drove around in my Jeep for about hour
and a half in a foot and a half of snow...well, he drove.  He just turned 14
couple of weeks ago.  Dont tell Portsmouth cops.

Tomorrow we are going to Potato Hill at Wesport Winery for some good old
sledding.

Boris

P.S. Hope you enjoy the winter as much as we do.  We have the fireplace going
and a cord of wood to burn.  The heater in the house hazent kicked in since
5pm...
P.P.S  I am impressed, both by the storm and the fireplace