[OM] FS: canyon 70-200F4L USM

Subject: [OM] FS: canyon 70-200F4L USM
From: Alan Krantz <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:31:48 -0500
I realize that this is not a canyon (name intentionally misspelled)
mailing list but I've sold a few items without complaints so I thought I
would offer it here.

This is the non-is version; several years old but only used once or
twice (hence the sale). pretty much in like new condition; include
box/hoods/caps/...

Asking $475 plus shipping ($500 with shipping). Prefer to limit sale to
north America. If you are interested but feel price is not reasonable
drop a note on why the price is unreasonable.

Alan