Re: [OM] OT - recommendation for a simple password controlled file encry

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - recommendation for a simple password controlled file encrypter
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:03:24 -0800
Better to do as suggested here, I'd say:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2009/10/avoid_windows_malware_bank_on.html

Considering yet another person I know, with anti-virus and anti-malware
software installed and up to date, has just gotten hit with yet another
version of some sort of crap just moments ago this morning...

---
Scott Gomez