Re: [OM] Season of goodwill

Subject: Re: [OM] Season of goodwill
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 07:56:49 +0100
Thanks to all who commented on this subject, I meant to use it as an
example of priorities, I know others on the list have their own problems
equally important to them and some with sadder stories than ours. My
life and Kerstin's have been enhanced by having to look after a child
like Cai, it made me re-examine a lot of things (the conclusion I came
to after a lot of soul-searching was I need to buy more zuiko lenses and
use them ;-) and for those who think they wouldn't cope, you would be
surprised at what you can achieve when you must.

We did get lucky, we got a chance to meet Cai and see his world, he is
the one who got unlucky and for me that is the most difficult part.
Fortunately finances are not a major issue for us here but as medical
care advances and parents have children later on in their life there
will be more children with problems to pay for so that may change. The
people in this situation are the ones with the least energy to fight for
their rights especially when they need help most.

Best Wishes to everyone on the list and whatever your problems are don't
forget to take some pictures ;-)