Re: [OM] LX3 (WAS: Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot)

Subject: Re: [OM] LX3 (WAS: Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:11:02 +0100
Well, in less than bright light one pays the price for using a tiny sensor.
Even when going from ISO 80 to ISO 160 there is a noticeable increase in grain
and reduction in vibrancy. The highest usable ISO is 400.

However, since I bought the LX3 primarily to have with me while cycling, that
is OK. I cycle during daylight hours (for the most part).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain