Re: [OM] Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:33:01 -0000
Curiously, Chuck, I was about to partially agree with you, in that
"euphemism" may not be the most accurate descriptor of the word in the way
it is used.  But only partially, because I was going to follow up with the
rhetorical "Well, shoot, if shit ain't excrement, what *is* that I just
stepped in?" :-)

And by the way, the colleague I first [over]heard using the term has a
resume including Mount Holyoke College and George Washington University -
"redneck" would not describe her!

Piers