Re: [OM] OT: Google Wave

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Google Wave
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:48:42 +0100
Dawid, I am an avid soccer fan, and would love to attend a World Cup some day.
And I would love to visit South Africa as well, your country has been on my
"top places to visit" list for the past several years. However, I will not be
making that visit in 2010. Flights, hotels, restaurants, car rentals, you name
it--all the stuff that a tourist needs will be double the usual rate. I think I
will come in 2011 instead to take advantage of the post-World Cup specials :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain