Re: [OM] [IMG] last spring blossoms

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] last spring blossoms
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 01:15:25 -0200
What's wrong, is that (at this size, not at 200% when I cloned out
spots which NikonScan would have done well with them - a minor issue)
.... what's wrong, I said, it's that nothing is too wrong.

Yes the DOF is shallow ;-) - only the centered five blossoms are in
focus. Took me quite a while to focus on them only, Chuck.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Fernando.